BEFORE & AFTERCARE PROGRAM
Fees and Payment Policies
Full-time services are offered only. No part-time services are offered. No discounts for days not attended.
· Before and After Care fees are based on a full-time monthly rate. Invoices will be sent the first week of each month via email. Payment is due by 15th day of the payment month. Fees must be paid via the Edventure Parent Portal. There is no partial payment for partial use of services. Contact the Before and After School Director any issues with payments. Service will be discontinued on the 30th day of the month if monthly fees are not paid.
Registration fee – Non-Refundable
· A $35.00 per student registration is due for all program participants before starting. Registration fees accompany the registration packet. Credit and/or Debit Cards can be used as forms of payment through the Parent Portal.
· Registration will be considered complete ONLY when the online Registration Form is completed online including two EMERGENCY CONTACTS and receipt of the registration fee that has been paid 24 hours prior to the starting date. No paper registration forms are available. Families with previous unpaid balances will not be able to register and participate in the Before and Aftercare program.
Late Payment Fee
· Payment is due by 15th day of the payment month. Late fees will incur at the rate of $25 per week beginning on the 16TH day of the month. If payment is not received by the last school day of the month, the child (ren) will be withdrawn from the program. In the event of continuous late payments, your child will be withdrawn from the program. In the case payment cannot be made, please contact the Before and After School Director ahead of time. Balances must be paid in full. Students with outstanding balances will result in inability to participate in school activities such as sports, clubs, field trips, dances, etc.
· To withdraw a participant, an online cancelation form must be submitted two (2) weeks in advance of the effective date. The cancellation form can be found on the school website under “Edventure: Before and After School Program Information”. If child is not in attendance for one month they will be automatically withdrawn until notification is received from parent.
· To make a program change, an online change form must be submitted two (2) weeks in advance of the effective date. The change form can be found on the school website under “Edventure: Before and After School Program Information”.
Non-sufficient payments & refunds
· A $25.00 fee is charged for all non-sufficient funds and declined transactions. Child(ren) will not be allowed to attend the Before and After School Program unless payment has been received and corrected.
· A late fee of $1.00 per child per minute will be charged 1 minute after program closure. Consistent late pick-up more than three (3) times per year will result in the removal of your child from the program.
· There is a sibling discount of 10% off the tuition for the first sibling (2nd child) and 15% off for the (3rd child) and subsequent children from the same family. First child pays full tuition and siblings will pay the discounted price.
Students not enrolled in aftercare and not picked up at regular school dismissal will be considered aftercare emergency care and will be charged a $15 fee. There is a limit of 3 emergency care services allowed for the school year. After 3 emergency care services, your child will be automatically enrolled in aftercare which a monthly charge and registration fee will then be assessed.